Water Cooling Gpu Only

Okay i currently run a liquid cooled I7 9700k on a corsair h115i in a Enthoo Evolv Itx TG case and also have a MSI RTX 2080 Duke gfx card. What im thinking of doing is get a EK 2080 waterblock and a 240 mm rad, possibly a 240 and a 140 mm rad to cool just the gpu. Anyone think it will be worth it? Going with soft tubing for less stressfull installation.

I mean you'd probably be better off using a NZXT G12 with an AsuTek AIO for now. If you're going custom loop, just do the entire system,

your duke isn't running cool enough then?

g12 MIGHT be a option (haven't checked if it would fit)

Sure its running cool enough, but the fans sound like a jet when playing anything gpu intensive.

2 minutes ago, Loffenmeister said:

Sure its running cool enough, but the fans sound like a jet when playing anything gpu intensive.

You might be able to adjust the fan curve to make it quieter

3 minutes ago, Loffenmeister said:

Just now, Sychic said:

You might be able to adjust the fan curve to make it quieter

i mean, can't agree more...

quoting is appriciated tho

Quote within a quote ?

2 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

i mean, can't agree more...

quoting is appriciated tho

2 minutes ago, Loffenmeister said:

For the cost and hassle its not really worth it.  I would just adjust the fan curves if possible also takeing the coolers of some refrence cards  can  (A) Void the warranty and (B) Be a utter pain in the ass.  Also if you are looking to add a custom loop thats a hole nother rabbit hole that  can drain your wallet and be more of a hassle then its worth. 

Cooling is always worth it. Can even get rid of that aio sometime after and cool the cpu properly 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz