My games of 2014

PurplDrank

I want to sort of give these games some light in 2014/2015. I will be playing these to hell. I would like more people playing these games as well. which is why I am posting here. If you have time give these games a try (when some of them come out of course). 

Insurgency 2 -  Insurgency started out as a mod for the source engine in 2007. I believe the mod had over a million downloads. Insurgency 2 is the new standalone version using a hybrid Portal 2/CS GO engine. Insurgency 2 is an infantry based game with Push game modes. As well as capture/destroy game modes. The gameplay is a combination of Rainbow Six and Red Orchestra. Dying is very easy in this game, run n gun will get you killed. Instead use a more slow approach to corners and entry ways. Insurgency 2 is not battlefield and has mostly city/street style maps. Insurgency 2 releases in two days on steam. Even though Insurgency 2 is $20 in early access it will still be that same price on and after full release, so feel free to pick it up down the line. 

Here is some gameplay for you all.

Renegade - X  Renegade X started as a mod for Unreal Tournament 3 that is based on the Command and Conquer Renegade shooter from years ago. Renegade X is the new standalone version of the mod that will be releasing February 26th as a free to play game. 

Gameplay: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrRj_PLiGuA#t=70

H-Hour:World Elite -  This is a spiritual successor to the SOCOM 1 and 2 games. This is a third person shooter that will release for the PC first and then I believe for the PS4 a month or two after. SOCOM has always been known for its team based gameplay. SOCOM was referred to as Sony's version of Counter-Strike. Most of the team from the first two socoms have migrated to this new studio making this game. I believe this game will be out the first month of 2015.

Gameplay:

Project Reality 2 -  It may not be out in 2014 or even 2015, but I still feel I have to put it here because the original mod was so good. Project Reality 2 is a new standalone version of the original and popular Battlefield 2 mod known as Project Reality. The maps are generally big and team gameplay and communication is a must. 

here are some screen shots/models from project reality 2.

http://www.crydev.net/viewtopic.php?f=316&t=106034

Enjoy my friends enjoy!

Insurgency 2 looks interesting, I may very well have to go back on my "F2P only" rule...

They don't seem to beat battlefield 4's little birds.

System:
4670k@4,7Ghz <fully stable ( and 5Ghz, incredible unstable)| Asus Maximus VI Hero | G.Skill TridentX 16GB 2400Mhz C10 | AMD XFX R9 290 OC'ed (locked, Elpida) Cooled by a Kraken G10&X40 w/ NF-A14 | NZXT Phantom 530 | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Samsung EVO 250GB | Cooler Master V850 | QNIX QX2710 @110Hz | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 | Ducky Shine 3 ^^ | Madcatz R.A.T. 5 | Brainwavz Delta's |