Personalized setting not responding.

Zaki_Owais

I just updated whatever update is the latest. And all i see is a black screen. Everything seems to be working fine (the power button shutted the PC down so..).

All the solution like deleting regedit, terminating window explore etc doesn't work cuz all I see is a black screen.

So before I uninstall the windows is there any other solution?

Anyway to roll back the update?

Would appreciate any help. Thank you .

7 minutes ago, Zaki_Owais said:

I just updated whatever update is the latest. And all i see is a black screen. Everything seems to be working fine (the power button shutted the PC down so..).

All the solution like deleting regedit, terminating window explore etc doesn't work cuz all I see is a black screen.

So before I uninstall the windows is there any other solution?

Anyway to roll back the update?

Would appreciate any help. Thank you .

Do you get a boot screen when turning on the screen? Anything on the screen at all?

Did I fix your problem? Please feel free to donate to me at <Link Removed> 

Any donation is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

My pc - PCPartPicker part list 

22 minutes ago, jake765111 said:

Do you get a boot screen when turning on the screen? Anything on the screen at all?

No. Everything is normal but instead of seeing my wallpaper all I'm seeing is black.

1 hour ago, Zaki_Owais said:

No. Everything is normal but instead of seeing my wallpaper all I'm seeing is black.

If you have a USB install disk you can normally roll back. If you have one you should try this. If you need help with file recovery I can walk you through the steps if you message me.

I would recommend trying this -

Fixing bad files - 

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system

safe mode?... - 

"The problem — as many people have experienced — is that the Start menu can sometimes lock, which means its Power option is unavailable.

Less straightforward still is restarting in Safe Mode. Simply restarting in Safe Mode alone, where only the most essential parts of Windows are loaded, can be enough to fix some glitches, but the usual [F8] key method no longer works  — it’s been disabled to speed up boot times." - https://home.bt.com/tech-gadgets/computing/windows-10/how-to-restart-windows-10-and-whatever-happened-to-safe-mode-11364000631724

Did I fix your problem? Please feel free to donate to me at <Link Removed> 

Any donation is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

My pc - PCPartPicker part list