Asetek AIO vs (for example) Corsair AIO

Hey Guys,

Just a quick Question. I know that Asetek is providing its Radiators and Pumps to basically every AIO Producer out there. 

But what I dont know, are there any "real benefits" of using for example an Corsair H115i over the standard Asetek 570lxl? Like yeah you get that brand name (I dont care) and sometimes RGB (I dont care either), but are there any other benefits? For example I know that for example the Corsair AIOs control the Fan Speed via its software and they measure the temperature of the Liquid and dont control the Fans via the Temperature of the CPU. As far as I know the Asetek doesnt have anything like that, so there your Radiator Fans will work with the CPU Temperature. Could that become an Issue? 

Because I'm thinking about getting one of the following Options:

Asetek 570lxl + Noctua Redux 1700 pwm Fans

Corsair H115i (prob. need to exchange the fans as well)

NZXT Kraken X62 (would be way more expensive than the first option).

on an I7 6700K delid with Liquid Metal (aiming for around 5000)

System should stay at around 40db or under.

Let me know your thoughts...

it all comes down to personal preference. if you dont like light pollution, it always good to check tubing material, pump speed etc, if possible.

but for real tho im not comfortable on buying second hand or ex-server CLCs as they dont have warrenty. last thing you need is your guntree deal 240 CLC leaks on your graphics card.

why everybody post the spec of their rig here? i dont! cuz its made of mashed potatoes!