Adding My AIO

Alright, so below are the pictures of my current rig and the plan for my adding my AIO. Would this be a good idea?

Specs:

i5-3570k@4.2ghz(wanna OC it more, hence the AIO)

ASRock Extreme4 Z77

EVGA GTX Titan X(maxwell)

16gigs of some DDR3(dont remember brand or clocking or any of that, bought it 6 years ago)

EVGA G3 750w Gold+

6x ThermalTake fans(white only, not RGB; one is not installed, but will be with this)

Also, I know I need to move the graphics card and do a few other things, but I wasn't finished when I took the first picture.

newpc.jpg

pcsetupposs.jpg

"Liam" - CPU: Ryzen 3700x Base GPU: EVGA Titan X(Maxwell) RAM: Trident Royal Z 32GB @ 3600mhz Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic White Cooler: Corsair H150i Pro RGB 360mm Case Fans: Thermaltake Riing 12 Series Whitex6

Ahh a fellow O11 Dynamic Case Buddy

I have the same case but with your specific fan layout, you'd probably be fine with the plan you put, just change the bottom cans to intake bc positive pressure is better than negative pressure

27 minutes ago, Sychic said:

Ahh a fellow O11 Dynamic Case Buddy

I have the same case but with your specific fan layout, you'd probably be fine with the plan you put, just change the bottom cans to intake bc positive pressure is better than negative pressure

I've got it sitting on the floor. I was always told to not have intake when it sits on the floor grabbing all that dust and hair.

29 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

why not a bigger air cooler? drp4 and nhd15 excist for much less

I like the look of AIOs? And the clearance issues. 

"Liam" - CPU: Ryzen 3700x Base GPU: EVGA Titan X(Maxwell) RAM: Trident Royal Z 32GB @ 3600mhz Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic White Cooler: Corsair H150i Pro RGB 360mm Case Fans: Thermaltake Riing 12 Series Whitex6

So.... any other input before I do this tonight? Lol.