PSU Solution Req'd

Hello All,

Looking for some assistance. I recently got my hands on a few retired Eastlink (ISP) servers. Each server is equipped with the following.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5410's (4c/4t @ 2.33GHz Each)
RAM: 16GB DDR2 @ 533MHz (Looking to go to 64GB)
Motherboard: Intel S5000 PALR
Storage: Varies....

I might try and overclock, but haven't fully decided yet. I've found some mods that may allow me to do so.

Regardless, I'm in search of DSR850-A Power supplies. I've found a few on various websites, but they all mandate a minimum order of 120.... (Which I understand why, but seriously?!) Link 1Link 2Link 3, Link 4Link 5

At minimum I need two, but depending on price, I may pick of four of them. Nothing around me would carry this type of thing in store. Wondering if you guys know where to pick this kind of PSU up.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Sharron-Idol said:

I'm guessing either your Search Results are drastically different than mine, or you just didn't read my entire post. The top 5 search results from that link are websites I've visited... (Or, rather ironically, my post on LTT Forums).

I've been through Google. Every single supplier I find is designed for Corporate environments. Eg: They mandate 60-120 units MINIMUM. I've also browsed eBay, and even most of the ones on their are all listed for $300ea. (Or, alternatively seem priced reasonably until you looking at the $100 they charge for shipping.)

1.PNG