rgb fan kit hurdle HELP!!!!

Polktergeist

ok so here we go my pc does not have the 4 pin molex connector required for my fan hub. Can i get a 15 pin sata to 4 pin molex would this allow my fans to function with the rgb lights has anyone come across this issue or, is there another trick i can do into tricking  the leds to work? i managed to get the fans running but not the leds using 2 of the wires for the fan on the mother board using that to power just the fans for now.  they are the icetek rgb fans from amazon. the hub has a 4 pin molex female and male connector does anyone know what i would need to wire where to make this work. or is my sata to 4 pin molex proper solution 6 pin  fan connectors

17 hours ago, Polktergeist said:

ok so here we go my pc does not have the 4 pin molex connector required for my fan hub. Can i get a 15 pin sata to 4 pin molex would this allow my fans to function with the rgb lights has anyone come across this issue or, is there another trick i can do into tricking  the leds to work? i managed to get the fans running but not the leds using 2 of the wires for the fan on the mother board using that to power just the fans for now.  they are the icetek rgb fans from amazon. the hub has a 4 pin molex female and male connector does anyone know what i would need to wire where to make this work. or is my sata to 4 pin molex proper solution 6 pin  fan connectors

Yes a simple sata power to molex adapter will do the trick for powering the RGB hub. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GK8SYCW/ref=twister_B019H0RHE0?th=1