How to get started

fedman85

Hey Linus tech tip crew, my screen name is fedman85, I got shot and lost my left arm in 2006( short version). I've been gaming since a kid, so I couldn't give up my love for playing pc and console games. I picked up a snes a year later and started trying to figure out how to play with normal controllers( with no mods). Fast forward 13 years and now I've beat some of the hardest games on, PS3,PS4,Xbox and pc. I know that the skills I have learned could help so many people still play games that have physical limitations. I would love to hear from you guys with ideas on how to get started. I have a decent pc( hp built Intel i5, gtx 1060, and 8gbs of ram),a capture box and a PS4 pro... Let me know what you guys think

So you want to teach people how to play that have physical disabilities/limitations? If so, YouTube would help. Microsoft already started doing something similar using the Xbox adaptive controller. Make some YouTube videos showing your techniques and so on and sooner or later it would gain attention. Otherwise, I don’t think anyone on these forums can exactly tell you where to go.