Front Panel Connector of Cooler Master K500L

So, I bought a new case (Cooler Master K500L) and was connecting the front-panel headers when I noticed some connectors that I can't make sense of. These are coming from the front-fans. I've connected the rest but need some help with these. 

There are 3 connectors left. One of them is a molex that is both male and female and will probably connect to the PSU's molex (my PSU currently doesn't have any molex connectors to connect to). However, there is another cable that has two ends. One is a 4-molex with only 2 pins occupied and the other is a 3-pin male fan header with 2 pins occupied. I did some Googling and found that maybe that 2-pin header is used to connect another fan if I want, but I'm not sure. 

The fans also have red LEDs so I'm not sure if one of them is for them separately? I don't want my fans running at full-speed which the molex would give me. Is there a way I can connect it to the motherboard? I also have only one fan header on the motherboard, so i might need a fan-splitter. Please help!

P.S. This is the first time I have put every component together so forgive me if any of this sounds stupid. :P

55575b9e-a48f-409a-8c80-4cfa05ee7deb.jpg

91533513-e7a4-4b7f-9514-23d9eda261bf.jpg

That connector is to make, the fan connected on it, run at 5v. That means it will run slower, and make less noise.

psplug.gif

2 hours ago, matt-fr said:

That connector is to make, the fan connected on it, run at 5v. That means it will run slower, and make less noise.

psplug.gif

Thanks for the reply! But what about the non-molex connector with it? What’s that for?

So the 2 pin molex is for a fan that I will install? And the 4-pin for the current 2 at the front? Or are they both for the two fans already there?

Also, is there a way to connect the molex to a fan splitter? (assuming I have one)

The cable that has one molex with 2 populated pins + one 3-pin with 2 populated pins, would be to add another fan, at 5v instead of 12v.

The other cable that has a molex ending with 4 populated pins is probably for the front red LEDs.

fghdgfhgf.PNG.9c2a34c7deb36bb12cb07b1497379f62.PNG

And normally, you should have one or two other separate cables, for the two front fans.

2 hours ago, matt-fr said:

The cable that has one molex with 2 populated pins + one 3-pin with 2 populated pins, would be to add another fan, at 5v instead of 12v.

The other cable that has a molex ending with 4 populated pins is probably for the front red LEDs.

fghdgfhgf.PNG.9c2a34c7deb36bb12cb07b1497379f62.PNG

And normally, you should have one or two other separate cables, for the two front fans.

Thanks a lot! Appreciate it. :)