Ryzen 5 2600 and EDC Question

Just built a new PC Ryzen 5 2600, Stock cooler, stock settings for cpu, idle temps 40-50, max I've seen it hit while gaming 65. But I'm wondering why my EDC goes to 70-95% when I just open a browser, document anything really, says 70-95% of 90 A, Limit is 168 A, is that normal? 

@MoSLegend What Windows do you use? If you use Windows 10 have you done each update till now? It's important because this issue is fixed after update "Redstone 3" with the "Windows Balanced Power Profile". 

P.S. Sorry for the tag and edit i pushed 'enter' before quoting you.

7 hours ago, Settlerteo said:

@MoSLegend What Windows do you use? If you use Windows 10 have you done each update till now? It's important because this issue is fixed after update "Redstone 3" with the "Windows Balanced Power Profile". 

P.S. Sorry for the tag and edit i pushed 'enter' before quoting you.

I'm on windows 10 and yes newest updates, I'm using the balanced from windows, just wasn't sure if it's normal to see it spike to really high percent everytime you open something.

On 2/22/2019 at 5:58 PM, MoSLegend said:

I'm on windows 10 and yes newest updates, I'm using the balanced from windows, just wasn't sure if it's normal to see it spike to really high percent everytime you open something.

If it's just spikes i think it's ok so don't worry about it that much..