Small, cheap Laptop

Hi guys. 

I would like to ask all you for advice on buying a laptop. 

I need a laptop that is small and light, something like 11 to 13 inches, and that is very cheap. 

The reason I want a cheap laptop is that I will be using this to program PLCs in the field, in farms and other very dirty, dusty environments, and I don't want to risk more expensive hardware. 

It doesn't need to be powerful, a Celeron or Pentium will probably suffice. I would like at least 4GB of RAM, because these softwares are somewhat RAM hungry. Good battery life is a plus, but anything over 3 to 4 hours will do. 

I am aiming for sub U$200 and while I live in Brazil, if there is a specific model that fits I could try to import it or something.

It could even be a windows tablet PC, because using it on hand should make my work easier and while these softwares are very bad in touchscreens I can always use a small keyboard or mouse.

Thank you all in advance. 

Can you get an old used Panasonic toughbook there? That would be ideal.

If not whatever chromebook you can get cheapest.

3 hours ago, markr54632 said:

Can you get an old used Panasonic toughbook there? That would be ideal.

If not whatever chromebook you can get cheapest. 

Toughbooks are very bulky, and on a quick search, even used ones are kinda expensive. 

And I can't run the softwares I need on chromebooks (or Linux, or MacOS, for that matter). 

I was thinking of something really expendable, like a HP stream or Dell i11. But ain't sure it is the best option. 

2 hours ago, Jotoco said:

Toughbooks are very bulky, and on a quick search, even used ones are kinda expensive. 

And I can't run the softwares I need on chromebooks (or Linux, or MacOS, for that matter). 

I was thinking of something really expendable, like a HP stream or Dell i11. But ain't sure it is the best option. 

Tough books are literally built to last a long time in dirty, dusty, and damp environments.

As for the stream (cant speak to the dell) they are junk.

With such a low budget try to find a used thinkpad.

Dusty and dirty environments... first of all, imho you need a fanless laptop. Do you know Ezbook 3 pro? I suggested it to a friend, he is a surfer, to use it on the beach for light videoediting. Last but not least, it is very cheap but good hardware.