Need help with streaming

Elysimo
6 hours ago, Elysimo said:

Download upload ranges between 10 and 20 megabytes per second 

Can you be bit more specific, like post Speedtest or SpeedOf.Me results? Also what is resolution and bitrate you are using? Does stuttering show in preview or when you playback it from service? Do you drop frames?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

4 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Can you be bit more specific, like post Speedtest or SpeedOf.Me results? Also what is resolution and bitrate you are using? Does stuttering show in preview or when you playback it from service? Do you drop frames?

I have tried all sorts of bit rates from 200 to 5000, I rescale to 1280x720 and the stuttering only happens on the twitch stream and I do drop frames in game. 

Just now, Elysimo said:

I have tried all sorts of bit rates from 200 to 5000, I rescale to 1280x720 and the stuttering only happens on the twitch stream and I do drop frames in game. 

Your CPU is probably issue. i7 would be better. For 720p30, 1500kbps is kinda minimum for watchable quality. Your hardware isn't enough for much over 2200kbps bitrate.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

8 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Just did the test and apparently I'm on 12 Mbps download and 3 Mbps upload which isn't what I should be getting. Although I am doing an update atm

6 minutes ago, Elysimo said:

Just did the test and apparently I'm on 12 Mbps download and 3 Mbps upload which isn't what I should be getting. Although I am doing an update atm

Update doesn't, or shouldn't, effect on upload. 3megs for upload is bit tight, but since your hardware doesn't allow very high quality either, it shouldn't be too much of issue. Try lowering stream resolution for 480p and bitrate to 1000-1500kbps. It won't look pretty, but if it works, I can find a thread where member did some testing for low specs and tight upload.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv