Bottleneck

I have gtx msi 1060 3 GB and fx 8150 12gb ram and 750 PSU I think I have a bottleneck I want to play Rust Gta v and LOL and csgo with csgo and LOL I dont have Any problems but with rust I get 50-60 sometimes drops lower then 50 I waant smooth gameplay drivers up to date CPU usage about 50 and gpu around The same. Temperatures are not high . What settings on rust should I play more better frames per second. And I overclocked my CPU to 3.9 ghz. I want to upgrade CPU I know that I have to upgrade motherboard and ram to do it I need some help with it like what CPU I should take ram and motherboard  and how much money will it cost. Sorry for long tiping Ps: my english is bad 

Your CPU is the bottleneck for the majority of gaming in 2019.

You could upgrade now, but you could also wait another couple of months for Ryzen 3000 to launch. It would be a better opportunity to A) get Ryzen 3000, B) get Ryzen 1000 or 2000 at a discounted price, or C) reassess what Intel releases.

It's hard to say how much this is all going to cost without your location.

In the US, you can get yourself decently kitted out with a Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB DDR4 3000 RAM, and a B450 motherboard for around $350.

You may also wish to look out for some secondhand Ryzen 1000 series parts now as many have upgraded to Ryzen 2000. There is generally a 10% difference overall performance between equal category Ryzen 1000 and Ryzen 2000. Meanwhile the performance boost from FX to Ryzen 1000 is about 52%.

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

Yea, you're CPU is dated. Upgrading to a Ryzen platform is the most cost effective solution. Look into pricing for a Ryzen 2600, cheap AM4 B450 motherboard like the Asrock Pro4 or MSI Tomahawk/Pro Carbon and any RAM that's at least 3000mhz (3200 preferred) and you'll see a good bump in performance.

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | My Build

9 hours ago, ChewToy! said:

Yea, you're CPU is dated. Upgrading to a Ryzen platform is the most cost effective solution. Look into pricing for a Ryzen 2600, cheap AM4 B450 motherboard like the Asrock Pro4 or MSI Tomahawk/Pro Carbon and any RAM that's at least 3000mhz (3200 preferred) and you'll see a good bump in performance.

I have 2 more questions Will it run rust medium 100 fps with ryzen 2600 and all the rest? and my 1terabite hdd and 250 ssd can be used the same .BAD ENGLISH maybe you will understand AND i live in LITHUANIA LoL