100% Disk Usage

NozleNC TTV

Hey guys a couple of months ago i fancied overclocking my GPU in the MSI Afterburner, soon after i noticed crashing when playing games so i reverted it. But ever since that day i have been getting 100% disk usage all the time even when there are no applications running.  I tried to open source Filmmaker about 15 mins ago and it told me that it would take over an hour to open so im assuming thats because of the disk usage at 100%. Also my GPU, Memory and CPU percentages have been significantly higher since i overclocked my PC. Have i broken anything? if so what have i broken? HELP PLEASE. 

High disk usage could be caused by either file indexing, virus software scanning or a system update running in the background.

There are a few tutorials on lowering disk usage caused by these and other Windows processes on Youtube. Think You should give it a try.

I never caused any damage by overclocking anything in my life other than outright frying my old Athlon :P But other than that - never and I am not expert ;) I don't think OCing is the root cause but You could switch something on or off while tinkering with BIOS or OS options