wireless headphones

SmilesRising

Hello! im looking into getting a new pair of headphones for my phone. im currenlty using the original apple headphones that you get but i feel like the wire is annoying and they brake easily. what are your suggestions for wireless headphones? are "airpods" they way to go? budget around 200 bucks

Watches and computers                    

Apple have never made good earphones imo. They have always been hot garbage that don't even hold up to constant use.

I bought some budget Aukey wireless earphones a couple years ago from Linus' video, they sounded fantastic for the price and still work like new.

| Core i7 8700 | 16GB GSkill Trident Z | Asus Strix H370-F | Asus Strix GTX 1070Ti | Asus ROG Ryuo 240 | Samsung 970 Evo 250GB | Lian Li Lancool One |

| Acer Predator XB271HU | Corsair K70 RGB | Logitech G502 | Neewer NW-7000 Condenser | AKG K92 |

32 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

don't... please don't...

I would suggest looking into the following:

Audio-technica m50xbt

JBL E50BT (my personal drivers, wearing them rn)

m50 is some hot garbage if you want portable grab a pair of m40x's and some new pads from brainwavez

1 minute ago, Jaxzzzzz said:

m50 is some hot garbage if you want portable grab a pair of m40x's and some new pads from brainwavez

m50xbt? really?

you know the m40x isn't bluetooth, right?

Just now, LukeSavenije said:

m50xbt? really?

you know the m40x isn't bluetooth, right?

yea im aware but the normal m50x is a lot more money and has an odd sound signature, m40s are not bt but unless your hell bent on cutting cords id go with something that sounds better for less money  

1 minute ago, Jaxzzzzz said:

yea im aware but the normal m50x is a lot more money and has an odd sound signature, m40s are not bt but unless your hell bent on cutting cords id go with something that sounds better for less money  

okay... let's forget the m50xbt for a minute then...

Do you have anything against the e50bt?

I want the AirPod design, earbud maybe? I don’t know what it’s called. But I don’t want over-ear headphones. I want something as small as the AirPods and wireless like them. Sorry if I explained it poorly 

Watches and computers                    

You aren't giving yourself much option. Generally wireless earphones that use the AirPod design just suck.

| Core i7 8700 | 16GB GSkill Trident Z | Asus Strix H370-F | Asus Strix GTX 1070Ti | Asus ROG Ryuo 240 | Samsung 970 Evo 250GB | Lian Li Lancool One |

| Acer Predator XB271HU | Corsair K70 RGB | Logitech G502 | Neewer NW-7000 Condenser | AKG K92 |

Just now, TheBigZeeek said:

You aren't giving yourself much option. Generally wireless earphones that use the AirPod design just suck.

there are a few running earphones like the bose soundsport, jabra elites, sennheiser momentum and such.. some of them must be good right? maybe?

Watches and computers                    

8 minutes ago, smiles rising said:

there are a few running earphones like the bose soundsport, jabra elites, sennheiser momentum and such.. some of them must be good right? maybe?

I guess... Maybe I'm just being biased because I'm easily pleased with my £25 earphones. In my experience you can't really go wrong with Sennheiser, their products are solid, Bose are great but charge a pretty penny just to have the name.

3 minutes ago, TheBigZeeek said:

I guess... Maybe I'm just being biased because I'm easily pleased with my £25 earphones. In my experience you can't really go wrong with Sennheiser, their products are solid, Bose are great but charge a pretty penny just to have the name.

the sound is good and all in the ones i have but i really want the wireless ? tired of having a tangled-up cable all the time and having them brake often

Watches and computers                    

1 minute ago, smiles rising said:

the sound is good and all in the ones i have but i really want the wireless ? tired of having a tangled-up cable all the time and having them brake often

Having one wire connecting the two isn't bad, hanging them round your neck is convenient and generally the cable is too short to tangle and isn't very prone to damage.

I also just can't ever justify spending huge amounts on earphones ?

I'd recommend the AKG Y50BT wireless. Good noise cancelling, can be paired with two devices simultaneously, long battery life, pretty light, nice design (personal taste), good audio quality, included microphone, can work wired as well, quickly charged. You can find it for ~ $200, though prices can vary.

Edit: 

1 hour ago, smiles rising said:

I want the AirPod design, earbud maybe? I don’t know what it’s called. But I don’t want over-ear headphones.

forget what I've said, can't recommend any affordable in ear phones. 

Use the quote function when answering! Mark people directly if you want an answer from them!

6 minutes ago, bowrilla said:

I'd recommend the AKG Y50BT wireless. Good noise cancelling, can be paired with two devices simultaneously, long battery life, pretty light, nice design (personal taste), good audio quality, included microphone, can work wired as well, quickly charged. You can find it for ~ $200, though prices can vary.

Edit: 

forget what I've said, can't recommend any affordable in ear phones. 

well thats a bummer :/ 

Watches and computers