Hard Lock up black screen

Tearspacer

Okay so i've been having an issue where if my computer is on for lets say 12ish hours it will hard lockup. Screens go black and i cant even turn off the computer by holding the power button down. I have to unplug it and wait for all the leds in the computer to turn off. If i dont wait for them to all turn off then the computer will not start. Click power button and nothing at all happens. I can confirm that it is not over heating. It happens no matter what im doing, i can be playing a game and it'll happen or i could be at the desktop doing nothing and it'll happen. It is very consistent on the shutdown though being about every 12ish hours.

Legit no idea what could even be causing this. I have run furmark, 3dmark and play games the the gpu is fine. I can run prime95 and the cpu is fine. I have run the memtest and that comes back fine. So im kinda out of ideas on what it could be. The only thing i can think of would be the psu. I have also tested and the psu has plenty of power. With furmark and prime95 the system only pulls 400watts, 450watts max spikes.

System Specs:
CPU: R5 2600

MB: B350-I Gaming

Memory: DDR4 16gb 

GPU: Gtx 1080

PSU Corsair sfx 600w

Changed the psu it was the psu rip but for anyone else having this issue that is what it is