Please help! Random shut down.

STLreaper

I built my first pc about 2 months ago. It has worked flawlessly up until the past week or so. It started randomly shutting down, rebooting, and freezing. I will get a black screen for a few seconds then no signal on monitor. All leds and fans are still on on the pc but no display. Also when it happens the power button will not kill the machine. Usually i have to kill the power on the power supply to get it to shut off. And then other times the same thing will happen and it will just restart on its own.  I have looked everywhere online for info but everything im seeing is from cpu overheating or a bad power supply. Theres no way its the cpu overheating because 90% of the time it happens its not under any load, and temps are under 60°c. Sometimes it happens before i even log into windows, sometimes when sitting at idle, sometimes surfing the web. It has yet to happen in game or streaming xbox gameplay. Im at a loss here. Everything is brand spankin new and was working fine up until the past week. Any ideas would be appreciated. 

Asus x470

Amd 7 2700x

Evga gtx 1070 ftw

Vengeance 32g ram

Supernova 850w gold power supply

Corsair H150i 360 cooler

My best suggestion is to take it apart as much as you are willing and able, then put it back together again. You'd be surprised how often this works, just be careful not to break anything, if you disconnect the CPU from the cooler be sure to scrape and reapply thermal paste.

Good luck