Is a remote dektop a good choice?

Sometimes I want to do things where my computer was not made for but a new computer is too expensive. (I'm a student) So, after some time of searching the web, I found a website (https://www.paperspace.com/)

that offers remote desktop access for a fair price. You get good specs at a reasonable price. You pay a monthly fee of $10 for SSD storage. In addition to that, you pay hourly or monthly. (It's a secondary pc so hourly has the greatest offers)
You get 6 core CPU, 16 GB RAM and a Grid K160Q (2gb) for only $0,18 per hour. For the double price, you have double ram and GPU and an 8 core CPU.

With this service I can use this remote desktop for heavy loads such as 3D animating, rendering. I don't want to game on it. 

The whole offer sounds fantastic for me but are there disadvantages? Do I see things about the head?

thank in advance

Sorry for my bad English

because it's for ai? latency?

you only want to game? just try geforce now, it's in beta so it's free. just apply and wait

31 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

because it's for ai? latency?

you only want to game? just try geforce now, it's in beta so it's free. just apply and wait

Ok, One other question:

is it usable for 3d rendering?

thanks in advance