Vega 64 on a super ultrawide?

Schyken

My current system only has one 2560x1440 monitor and it's powered by a STRIX ROG Vega64. Everything is fantastic from games to normal system operation. If I wanted to run something like Samsung's 49" SUWS, what kind of results might I expect from the same card at this resolution? I would like to think it's not a huge bump considering the vertical resolution is dropped to 1080 from 1440, but the horizontal resolution is quite obviously massive in comparison. I don't really play much other than Minecraft, CS:GO, and some racing games, if this matters at all. https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-LC49HG90DMNXZA-Curved-49-Inch-Monitor/dp/B072C7TNC5

It's like food for the soul, but it's a drink for the body.

Multiply the resolutions out (2560*1440 for example) and compare the total pixels.  Performance will generally drop by the percentage difference in total pixels.

Looks like you will end up with ~89% of your current FPS.

It shouldn't be bad as the 49" samsung is still a 1080p panel, just very wide. Keep in mind though that image quality and sharpness will be reduced compared to your current 1440p monitor, despite overall increase in the amount of pixels.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White