Need a cheap thin and light for coding

Total budget and country of purchase:
UK, up to £400, ideally 250-350, willing to go second-hand/ refurbished.
Do you prefer a 2 in 1 form factor, good battery life or best specifications for the money?
Would ideally like an edge to edge display and decent battery life (>5 hours)
How important is weight and thinness to you?
Weight  is very important, less than 1.5kg please
Which OS do you require? Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, Linux.
Realistically has to be windows, but I may partition and add an Ubuntu partition. Happy to install windows myself if you know a way to get it cheaper
 Do you have a preferred screen size? 
As per weight - probably has to be smaller, 13"
 Are you doing any CAD/video editing/photo editing/gaming? List which programs/games you desire to run.
would ideally like to do Adobe lightroom, but understand this my not be feasible - I have a higher powered desktop for gaming. I would use it mostly for web browsing, emails, coding - In python - for data analysis, no machine learning however. I have a high-powered desktop I can use for any really demanding tasks.
Any specific requirements such as good keyboard, reliable build quality, touch-screen, finger-print reader, optical drive or good input devices (keyboard/touchpad)
Touch screen ideally - but not a deal breaker. If RAM or Storage is low then I am happy to upgrade it myself - if it is easy to do so.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by Harvs
Manners

Good luck?

Realistically you can afford a basic chromebook with that budget.

Look used. Any reccomendations for used are worthless as it doesnt reflect what is available locally to you.