Upgrading Siemens instabus eib

I would appreciate some help with finding some siemens instabus switches, or if somethingnexists to attach it to a standard switch?

10 minutes ago, Harrison Herring said:

I would appreciate some help with finding some siemens instabus switches, or if somethingnexists to attach it to a standard switch?

Ebay will be your best bet.

You should contact your local HVAC / Controls parts distributor.

Desktop: i9 11900k, 32GB DDR4, 4060 Ti 8GB 馃檪

1 hour ago, Harrison Herring said:

This sounds like its KNX? if so then any brand will do (that has an KNX/Eib interface)

But without any more info this is guess work. What kind of installation do you have? some type numbers of components would help with this.

4 hours ago, Dujith said:

This sounds like its KNX? if so then any brand will do (that has an KNX/Eib interface)

But without any more info this is guess work. What kind of installation do you have? some type numbers of components would help with this.

it is in a house in the UK, built in approximately 2003. the system was installed by Dome Systems, who seemed to have some kind of partnership with Siemens.(and have now gone either bust or out of business?) the current switches are Delta Profils in silver. ideally, some kind of bridge that would attach to the KNX/EIB interface, and provide wires for a standard 1 or 2 way switch. currently, there are two tall DIN rail enclosures, with a few of these inside each one (presumably one for a floor and a half (a 3 story house)) none of the switches are dimmer switches, all simple on/off, only for lights within the house. all the switches are functional, however, the silver paint is chipping, and a relay is broken for one zone (拢200 for a new 8 zone controller...) - ideally, as i said before, a bridge to connect the instabus interface to a normal 240v light switch is the best solution, but i am unable to find said devices...Image result for siemens instabus

Dont worry. Instabus is a marketing thing, in essence its just KNX no need for a bridge or anything, just Siemens being weird about it.

The whole deal with KNX is that any brand will work with another brand regardless of age even.

You can get cheap actors, be it dimmers or switching from any brand.

If you want to go back to analog control you might be out of luck as in most installations the switches are connected to each other with the 2 wire KNX bus and will most likely not all go to the actors directly since its a bus.

Having said all that you will need the programming of the system and software todo it. Depending how many components there are you can do it with the free version.

ETS5 is the software to use for that.