Need a second opinion

Conmac

I'm just starting my first PC build and I'm having some trouble making sure I have everything I need. I don't know if the power supply is enough but I would appreciate advice to make sure all is well before I start buying

My build so far

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/9J3wfH

The power supply should be enough, however I noticed the GPU doesn't have a price. Do you already have that GPU?

I changed the RAM to 16GB (you only need 32GB if you're doing stuff like video editing), added an SSD, changed the cooler and changed the motherboard.

You're missing an SSD

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

What is this build for?  What resolution and what refresh rate?

32 GB RAM is fine for video editing, but won't offer any benefit over 16 GB for gaming.

You need a SSD.

PC Build: R5-1600.  Scythe Mugen 5.  GTX 1060.  120 GB SSD.  1 TB HDD.  FDD Mini C.  8 GB RAM (3000 MHz).  Be Quiet Pure Wings 2.  Capstone-550.  Deepcool 350 RGB.

Peripherals: Qisan Magicforce (80%) w/ Gateron Blues.  Razer Naga Chroma.  Lenovo 24" 1440p IPS.  PS4 Controller.

Audio: Focusrite (Solo, 2nd), SM57, Triton Fethead, AKG c214, Sennheiser HD598's, ATH-M50x, AKG K240, Novation Launchkey

Wishlist: MP S-87, iPad, Yamaha HS5's, more storage

12 minutes ago, minervx said:

What is this build for?  What resolution and what refresh rate?

32 GB RAM is fine for video editing, but won't offer any benefit over 16 GB for gaming.

You need a SSD.

Surprising that isn't true anymore. There is actually a performance advantage to have 32gb over 16gb in gaming. Now if that difference is big enough to justify the cost is up to you. 

4 hours ago, 1kv said:

The power supply should be enough, however I noticed the GPU doesn't have a price. Do you already have that GPU?

I changed the RAM to 16GB (you only need 32GB if you're doing stuff like video editing), added an SSD, changed the cooler and changed the motherboard.

Thanks a ton for that. I mostly use my of for gaming so the small touches help. And the GPU doesn't have a price for some reason but I found it elsewhere. But thank you for the updated list.