Help with budget PC!

Hello everyone, I'm kind of new to the pc building scene and I'm looking to build a budget pc for gaming, not looking for super high end or anything like that, as expected from budget gaming. 

Right now I got my hands on a gtx 760 ti so I wanted to build around that card but don't know the optimal way to go for other components. 

I would really appreciate any help! 

The 760 Ti is roughly on par with the GTX 670 and GTX 960. I'd suggest looking at something like a B450 motherboard with a Ryzen 3 or Ryzen 5. The advantage of going AM4 is that you'll have upgrade options for another couple of years if you decide to replace the 760 Ti or just want something more powerful in your CPU socket. If you want to go Intel, an i3-8100 or i5-8400 with an H310 motherboard would be your best bet, although I am admittedly not a fan of Intel's price to performance at the lower end right now, especially with more expensive motherboards (generally speaking) and no ability to overclock.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

29 minutes ago, RobRdz said:

Hello everyone, I'm kind of new to the pc building scene and I'm looking to build a budget pc for gaming, not looking for super high end or anything like that, as expected from budget gaming. 

Right now I got my hands on a gtx 760 ti so I wanted to build around that card but don't know the optimal way to go for other components. 

I would really appreciate any help! 

Hi, it would help if we had a budget? Also do you have any other components such as a PSU or a case or is it literally just a graphics card?

3 hours ago, aisle9 said:

The 760 Ti is roughly on par with the GTX 670 and GTX 960. I'd suggest looking at something like a B450 motherboard with a Ryzen 3 or Ryzen 5. The advantage of going AM4 is that you'll have upgrade options for another couple of years if you decide to replace the 760 Ti or just want something more powerful in your CPU socket. If you want to go Intel, an i3-8100 or i5-8400 with an H310 motherboard would be your best bet, although I am admittedly not a fan of Intel's price to performance at the lower end right now, especially with more expensive motherboards (generally speaking) and no ability to overclock.

Thanks a lot! Will look into those and explore 

1 minute ago, RobRdz said:

Thanks a lot! Will look into those and explore 

if you state what you want to do on it, what parts you have, and what your budget is, people on here will happily make a parts list for you and help you learn, when i first joined I knew close to nothing but now I know close to more than nothing ?

and welcome to the community

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧