Blue screen

XCloudsx

Hello. Hopefully you guys can help me I was playing a game on my computer like normal and out of nowhere i blue screen which has happen before so i let it do its thing but this time it took like 15 minutes to restart when normally it takes like a minute when it restarted it started to automatic repair so i check my bois and made sure it was booting from my windows drive. Then I opened my pc and made sure my ssd and hdd was plugged in and they where. so i look up some vids but upon further inspection I got to the file system and it show that windows made like 6 partitions but my windows drive is still there and so is my other hard drive. I dont know what to do at this point i think i should reinstall windows but dont know how last time was a out 3 years ago off a dvd  but i have a usb now. there are some pics down below.  my pc is now in a automatic repair boot loop

image.jpg

I've never seen this before, but perhaps someone else has. Hopefully you backed up all your important files. I'd probably recommend a fresh install of windows if the boot loop doesn't stop. 

If you have another computer handy, you can find ISOs of windows and put that on your flashdrive. As long as you can access your bios, you can boot from the usb and reinstall windows

At this point I would probably back everything up if you haven't done so already and reformat the drive so it's only one partition, you might be able to combine the partitions. Reinstalling windows alone wont fix the partitions.

Open "create and format hard disk partitions" from the start menu (I click start and just type 'disk' and it pops up as second suggestion) and you can format/combine partitions there.

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | My Build

2 hours ago, Derrk said:

I've never seen this before, but perhaps someone else has. Hopefully you backed up all your important files. I'd probably recommend a fresh install of windows if the boot loop doesn't stop. 

If you have another computer handy, you can find ISOs of windows and put that on your flashdrive. As long as you can access your bios, you can boot from the usb and reinstall windows

Ya i dont know what happened windows just killed itself so do you not use the media create tool anymore to install windows sorry have not reinstalled windows off a usb or dvd in a long time. 

Edit:some people are saying you format the usb and then burn a iso to it some are saying to just download the media create tool and just do it that way so i dont knoe what to do