PC automatically starts

Wasn't sure where to put this. Recently got my ram as the final part of my Ryzen build, and just tried to get things all together. What's in the build:

Ryzen 5 1600

Sapphire RX 570 Nitro+ 8GB

G.Skill 16GB 3000 ram

WD blue 1tb HDD

Biostar TB350-BTC

EVGA 430W psu

Problem:

As soon as I switch the power supply on, the PC automatically turns on. No display when it's on, power button doesn't work. I've made sure everything is plugged in, checked if front headers were properly arranged, etc etc. I'm stumped. I'm wondering if perhaps the psu isn't enough?

I've also rebuilt my old system to make sure it's not an issue with the gpu, hdd, or the psu as those are the components I've been using previously. Those work fine.

I saw someone having a similar problem with their ryzen setup and the motherboard was dead. Sounds like tou may have a similar problem. Do you have another GPU for a quick test?

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

9 hours ago, DragonTamer1 said:

I saw someone having a similar problem with their ryzen setup and the motherboard was dead. Sounds like tou may have a similar problem. Do you have another GPU for a quick test?

Yeah, I have a spare 1050ti. I did try testing it with this, and it didn't work.

Update: Oddly it took several tries, but after resetting the CMOS it finally booted.

Edited by LemonadeStand
Update