3D Product mockup

iiNNeX

Hello LTT,

I am in need of a 3D modelling software that is relatively easy to work with. I need to design a prototype model for a product just to showcase my idea, as I will then be passing it over to a proper designer to re-make it ready for manufacture with all the necessary supporting files.

What do you guys recommend? I have downloaded Blender and am watching tutorials on it at the moment, but I have a feeling it is a tad too complex for what I am trying to achieve.

7800x3d - RTX 4090 FE - 64GB-6000C30 - 2x2TB 990 Pro - 4K 144HZ

PCPP: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/mdRcqR

Blender is one of the easiest modelling programs to learn and has the most tutorials for beginners. So you're going to have to hunker down and learn it

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

8 hours ago, iiNNeX said:

Hello LTT,

I am in need of a 3D modelling software that is relatively easy to work with. I need to design a prototype model for a product just to showcase my idea, as I will then be passing it over to a proper designer to re-make it ready for manufacture with all the necessary supporting files.

What do you guys recommend? I have downloaded Blender and am watching tutorials on it at the moment, but I have a feeling it is a tad too complex for what I am trying to achieve.

You could also try Fusion360. Its free if you login and say that your a hobbyist or student. 

13 hours ago, Arika S said:

Blender is one of the easiest modelling programs to learn and has the most tutorials for beginners. So you're going to have to hunker down and learn it

Yeah that's what I hear people say too. I ll give it some more time and see how I get on, thanks.

13 hours ago, aSpoink said:

You could also try Fusion360. Its free if you login and say that your a hobbyist or student. 

I will give this a try as well, thank you mate.

7800x3d - RTX 4090 FE - 64GB-6000C30 - 2x2TB 990 Pro - 4K 144HZ

PCPP: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/mdRcqR