Home Control - Web Application Frameworks

So, I recently started out my Arduino adventure and everything is moving along smoothly. I'm starting to piece together how I'm going to set up my smart home and would like to eventually look at creating a custom Web Application for controlling everything. Now normally this wouldn't be a huge issue but I'm also in the process of updating the website at work and am looking at some different frameworks to use this time around. I think I've narrowed it down to one of the following options (but I'm open for suggestion) Angular JS, React JS and Node JS.

I'm just looking for something that I can use in both my home for smart control as well as in the new website update so that I am not working with two different things at the same time.

I have no real need to use anything specific but here are the main things I'm looking at doing.

Basic Site that is minimal for speed but can utilize forms as well as integrate with our CRM software (Nutshell) as well as MailChimp for email advertising.

Home Control:

I almost have my keypad entry system setup (keypad and LCD are functioning with correct input of code) and I will also be adding an RFID Card System and then I am planning on wiring up some temperature sensors throughout my house and creating a smart thermostat.

That's all that I really have planned for right now other than wiring up some lights and eventually a smart mirror but that'll be down the line.

I was just wondering what peoples' thoughts were on frameworks from their experience. I'm not against any options really just something that I can integrate in a decent amount of time. I work for a small company so I don't need anything extravagant or anything that'll take me 6 months of reading through documentation to before I can start using it. :)

Thanks,

Ryan