HELP ME PLEASE!

So I just finished building a new pc for a friend of mine and I've run into a huge problem. I put it together no problem, loaded windows 10 no problem, updated windows 10 and drivers a bit of a pain, and then the moment of truth! I open league of legends, one of our personal favorites, and I got a staggering 7 fps.... very confused I rechecked all the drivers updated the bios, which I forgot to do, and lowered the graphics to a medium setting just in case because he has no graphics card. And then I got 10 fps.... I have run out of things to try and I know that this pc should have no trouble with league or any other lower spec game but even a game off the Microsoft store, asphalt 8, crashes every time you go into it. 

The build is an Intel i3-8100 with 16 gigs of ddr4 2666 ram on a gigabyte B360M DS3H motherboard and a Seagate 1 TB. hard drive. He doesn't have a graphics card yet. I really need some help and advice on what I can do to fix the problem. So help me LTT forum your my only hope!!!

I would say to buying a graphics card is your only solution. The motherboard you bought doesn't have any integrated graphics so that can't help you. I couldn't think of any other solutions so I would say save up for gpu right now and play games on the lower settings. Something you could do for now is buy a low end used gpu to help your situation but that depends on the amount of money you currently have.