Looping HD playback

Chriz6097

My client is in need of an easy and cheap solution to loop several videos I have made on a TV. It needs to be simple enough so that a monkey could operate it. HD would be preferable and the idea is that you press play and it loops several videos until you press stop.

My System Specs: (Short list) i7 4770k, GTX 780, many SSD's, a 2 TB HDD(deceased :( ), Corsair 650D. Full list: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/kchriz6097/saved/8dh7YJ

Upgrade Plan: Acquire some Black Noctuas then add 16 or 32GB of 2133MHz memory

VLC probably would be the best

System:
4670k@4,7Ghz <fully stable ( and 5Ghz, incredible unstable)| Asus Maximus VI Hero | G.Skill TridentX 16GB 2400Mhz C10 | AMD XFX R9 290 OC'ed (locked, Elpida) Cooled by a Kraken G10&X40 w/ NF-A14 | NZXT Phantom 530 | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Samsung EVO 250GB | Cooler Master V850 | QNIX QX2710 @110Hz | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 | Ducky Shine 3 ^^ | Madcatz R.A.T. 5 | Brainwavz Delta's |

VLC probably would be the best

it was the initial option but it seems it's "too" complicated for business.

My System Specs: (Short list) i7 4770k, GTX 780, many SSD's, a 2 TB HDD(deceased :( ), Corsair 650D. Full list: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/kchriz6097/saved/8dh7YJ

it was the initial option but it seems it's "too" complicated for business.

You open up the customize menu, add a loop button, remove all the others and there, something a monkey can operate thanks to the presence of only one button.

System:
4670k@4,7Ghz <fully stable ( and 5Ghz, incredible unstable)| Asus Maximus VI Hero | G.Skill TridentX 16GB 2400Mhz C10 | AMD XFX R9 290 OC'ed (locked, Elpida) Cooled by a Kraken G10&X40 w/ NF-A14 | NZXT Phantom 530 | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Samsung EVO 250GB | Cooler Master V850 | QNIX QX2710 @110Hz | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 | Ducky Shine 3 ^^ | Madcatz R.A.T. 5 | Brainwavz Delta's |

You open up the customize menu, add a loop button, remove all the others and there, something a monkey can operate thanks to the presence of only one button.

I should've mentioned that the people using this are people I've never met and never will. In other words it needs to be something a normal person could understand without instructions.

Windows media player!

Ask them to press that line that bites it's one tail.

System:

I am pretty sure Windows Media player does looping. Just create a playlist and try that.