Weird boot problem

Welp after installing my new parts, and installing windows 10 every was fine.

after a week or so randomly when doing a virtual drive with poweriso so I could install a game

Randomly poweriso stopped working and I was waiting 1-3 minutes then trying to restart my computer

the windows button didn't even come up so I was like my pc got probably hard stuck and tried to hard reset ,

after that is were the real struggle began . my pc wouldn't boot up and after numerous bios attempts I decided ill just re install windows

and windows from a usb 3.1 slot + usb takes such a god damn HUGGGGE amount to install its ridicoulous . takes around 15 minutes to go to install

and then after clicking install Setup is starting I waited 40 minutes and nothing happened . Even weirder is I tried 2 different windows I have to install and I did those on numerous computers and always worked just about fine .

Another weird thing to note is that when I remove 2 of my disks one being my sdd and one hard disk to only let my m2 in which was the old windows

I wouldn't even get passed the black screen into the blue so I can wait.

re putting them back in and gotten into there no waiting the blue screen trying to test something I saw on the internet which states I can click shift + f10 to open up cmd so I can or format my m2 or try

to speed it up as one tutorial showed in youtube .

If anyone has any ideas I would be extremely glad to hear them

Thanks for reading

If there is not any important data that you need saved off the M.2 then yes you can try to reformat using the CMD. 

I ran in a somewhat similar problem that was resolved after formatting my drive.. 

No nothing really important , but that's another problem I'm facing right now . How do I format it :/ maybe I have to leave the setup for approx. 2 hours considering its wayyyyyyyyyy slower or perhaps even frozen never got passed the Intall windows/repair computer part . I have it on right now on setup is starting

Damn , so no one else had this kind of problem very weird :/ means have to do work removing and putting drives

+update after 1.5 hours I got into installing