"input not supported" error

DANK M3M3 MAN

My Pc has been acting very weird lately and I'm not sure why but I really want to get back to gaming, but the problem is that when I boot my pc up it goes past the bios menu then displays an input not supported signal on my monitor then about 30 seconds to a minute later it puts out an actual display.. So I start using it a bit and then try and boot up a game and it would just hard crash blank screen, then would display on the monitor "input not supported" then try and boot its self up again and do the same thing over or I would have to boot it up again my self. 

What I have tried is changing gpu overclock to +0 just to ensure its not that causing all this. 

My system specs

Intel G 4560 dual core

Evga Gtx 1050 2gb

1x8Gbs or 2133 vengence

msi pro b250m pro vd mobo 

evag 500 watt 80+ certified psu 

124gb kingston boot drive 

2 western digital 2 terabyte each hard drives both at 7200rpm.

Are you using a custom resolution for the monitor?

I get "Input not supported" when I wake my monitor up from sleep but, it goes away after a second or two.

For me, it happens because it's overclocked to a slightly higher refresh rate.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

14 minutes ago, DANK M3M3 MAN said:

My Pc has been acting very weird lately and I'm not sure why but I really want to get back to gaming, but the problem is that when I boot my pc up it goes past the bios menu then displays an input not supported signal on my monitor then about 30 seconds to a minute later it puts out an actual display.. So I start using it a bit and then try and boot up a game and it would just hard crash blank screen, then would display on the monitor "input not supported" then try and boot its self up again and do the same thing over or I would have to boot it up again my self. 

What I have tried is changing gpu overclock to +0 just to ensure its not that causing all this. 

Try to use another cable for your GPU and monitor. Try also to plugin that cable to your motherboard display IO and see if it spit out the same issue. check your cables as well and eliminate first all possible causes by focusing on hardware before software.

try to re-seat your GPU and the PCIE cables.

Ryzen 5 1600 | Gigabyte GA-AB350M-Gaming 3 | Team Elite TForce Delta RGB 2x8 16GB 3200mhz | Gigabyte GTX 1060 6GB AORUS | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | 2 1TB WD Blue | Wester Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB | SeaSonic M12II 520W 80+ Bronze | CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Led Turbo | ASUS VG248QE | Rakk Kimat XT | Logitech G502 HERO | Massdrop x AKG M220 Pro | V8 Soundcard | BM800 Condenser Mic | Logitech C310

12 hours ago, Cyberspirit said:

I get "Input not supported" when I wake my monitor up from sleep but, it goes away after a second or two.

Yes i do have it overclocked but i dont think that was the problem because it was coming from both monitors and only one is overclock

12 hours ago, Code.016 said:

Try to use another cable for your GPU and monitor. Try also to plugin that cable to your motherboard display IO and see if it spit out the same issue. check your cables as well and eliminate first all possible causes by focusing on hardware before software.

I have tried those and its the same same problem with different cables 

12 hours ago, Code.016 said:

I have found the problem, it was actually a bad graphics driver. I ran it through a DDU and it stopped doing the input not supported. I do although need to test it for gaming.... thanks for the help guys!!! :)

I have found the problem, it was actually a bad graphics driver. I ran it through a DDU and it stopped doing the input not supported. I do although need to test it for gaming.... thanks for the help guys!!! :)

Nice. It should work just fine now then.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

12 hours ago, Cyberspirit said: