HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JinzoMT

OK so i recently purchased to monitors, witch are hooked up to my PC ad my Xbox one, but they booth have sound except no audio will play through them. My PC is hooked up to speackers so they play audio fine. But im just trrying to figure out how to get the monitor to play audio BTW here is the type of monitor i have

ceptre E248W-1920R 24" 5ms (GTG) 1080P Ultra Slim Monitor, 1920 x 1080, 16:9, 5000:1, 230 cd/m2, HDMI, VGA, Tilt Adjustable, VESA Mountable, US Warranty

That monitor doesn't seem to have speakers inside so, you'll need to hook your speakers up to the Xbox as well.

You could hook it up to the monitor as well but, you'll probably get better audio quality from the Xbox itself.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

On 1/2/2019 at 11:33 PM, JuicyLeaf said:

OK so i recently purchased to monitors, witch are hooked up to my PC ad my Xbox one, but they booth have sound except no audio will play through them. My PC is hooked up to speackers so they play audio fine. But im just trrying to figure out how to get the monitor to play audio BTW here is the type of monitor i have

ceptre E248W-1920R 24" 5ms (GTG) 1080P Ultra Slim Monitor, 1920 x 1080, 16:9, 5000:1, 230 cd/m2, HDMI, VGA, Tilt Adjustable, VESA Mountable, US Warranty

On 1/2/2019 at 11:41 PM, Cyberspirit said:

That monitor doesn't seem to have speakers inside so, you'll need to hook your speakers up to the Xbox as well.

You could hook it up to the monitor as well but, you'll probably get better audio quality from the Xbox itself.

On the specs sheet it lists 3.5mm in but no speakers are listed.. but it also has 3.5mm out so it could be used as an audio passthrough..? if not try updating your drivers or audio playback device

LTT's Resident Porsche fanboy and nutjob Audiophile.

Main speaker setup is now;

Mini DSP SHD Studio -> 2x Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC's (fed by AES/EBU, one feeds the left sub and main, the other feeds the right side) -> 2x Neumann KH420 + 2x Neumann KH870

(Having a totally seperate DAC for each channel is game changing for sound quality)