How do I hide my router page?

Jeeko
Go to solution Solved by mariushm,

The router's configuration page should only load/show up if accessed from internal (local network) IP addresses. You should actually check if the router's stuff loads up when accessing your domain from outside.

Use https://www.webpagetest.org/ or other similar services to test, if you don't know any other ways.

You should also have some port forwarding stuff in your router settings, so that you can redirect any TCP on port 80 coming into the router, to your PC in the local network.

Long story short I got myself a free domain and portforwarded my ip but now I have a problem with that whenever anyone types in my domain they connect to my router and I'm trying to figure out a way to lets say make a website with the domain and so if someone types it in it wont send them to my router but instead to a blank website or something that just won't show my router.

The router's configuration page should only load/show up if accessed from internal (local network) IP addresses. You should actually check if the router's stuff loads up when accessing your domain from outside.

Use https://www.webpagetest.org/ or other similar services to test, if you don't know any other ways.

You should also have some port forwarding stuff in your router settings, so that you can redirect any TCP on port 80 coming into the router, to your PC in the local network.

1 hour ago, Jeeko said:

Long story short I got myself a free domain and portforwarded my ip but now I have a problem with that whenever anyone types in my domain they connect to my router and I'm trying to figure out a way to lets say make a website with the domain and so if someone types it in it wont send them to my router but instead to a blank website or something that just won't show my router.

What port did you forward?