GPU disconnecting?

So, the problem goes like this, a while ago i started to see that my gpu flat-lines for like 0.1 seconds in afterburner but did not think much of it since it caused no problems, a while later i kept getting errors when trying to open games that use the dedicated laptop gpu and getting freezes when trying to render something in Photoshop, so i did a fresh reinstall of the drivers using DDU and the problem keeps persisting, if i restart the laptop the problem kind of goes away but only for a time, if i get a crash in a game or close it too soon all the sensors show 0 in Afterburner and in GPU-Z and if i try to open a game, any game it just gives me an error, pretty much summing always up to the fact that it detects no gpu and Photoshop just freezes permanently, sometimes tho it still works even if i try to do the exact same thing...
And yes i have the latest updates and drivers on everything and scanned the pc for malware (malwarebytes if it even matters) and got next to nothing in the way of bloatware so please skip those comments.
If anyone has any idea as to what causes this i would really need some help because the only things similar that i find are for just bought fake/used gpus that those people just got, i had my laptop for a year know and i can pretty much troubleshoot stuff on my own but this time i am stumped.
I have attached screenshots of Afterburner and GPU-Z before the problem appears in it's full form, right now as i was typing this and wanted to get the final screenshots it seems to not want to appear but the problem looks exactly like in the afterburner image with everything staying at 0, no fluctuations after that point just flat.

Afterburner 1.png

Afterburner 2.png

gpuz before.png

gpuz before 2.png

i think your GPU is giving up (dying).

GPUs do not always dying by shutting down completly.

My brother had GPU that after 2,5 years couldnt 3D clock(instant blue screen) and only could boot in safemode or without drivers. 

@Edit: If your GPU is external one you can try reseating it.

7 minutes ago, Bogo Mogo said:

i think your GPU is giving up (dying).

GPUs do not always dying by shutting down completly.

My brother had GPU that after 2,5 years couldnt 3D clock(instant blue screen) and only could boot in safemode or without drivers. 

@Edit: If your GPU is external one you can try reseating it.

No, the GPU is not external,it is integrated in the laptop and everything else works fine, absolutely no difference since everything else uses the integrated intel gpu, i have no choice about that one but if it were to die it would still have problems even if i restart, a simple restart should not be a magical fixing tool, if i restart and open let's say GTA V i can play it to my hearts content for however long i want with the exact same performance as to when the laptop was new and that makes it even stranger...