Update in Network Adapters not working has Yellow warning sign

Keruberos

How do I fix tthis I recently updated my Network adapters driver, im using an x470 gaming 7 aorus if that helps. I cant access the internet now. pls help its been 4 hrs

12 minutes ago, Keruberos said:

updated my Network adapters driver

Roll it back to the previously working one

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Tried it, doesn't work, it crashes 

Now the rollback button is greyed out

I got the driver update from Driver easy, I manually installed it and restarted now i dont have any internet connection

these are: Intel(R) I211 Gigabit Network Connection and Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9260 160Mhz. I need your help as soon as possibleI got the driver update from Driver easy, I manually installed it and restarted now i dont have any internet connection

On 1/1/2019 at 9:58 AM, Keruberos said:

these are: Intel(R) I211 Gigabit Network Connection and Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9260 160Mhz. I need your help as soon as possibleI got the driver update from Driver easy, I manually installed it and restarted now i dont have any internet connection

Driver easy is a virus/malware/scumware/questionable software.

Go to your hardware manager, uninstall all network devices. Delete the driver easy crap, wipe out all traces of drivers except the original ones, reboot system, let windows find the drivers, or point to the location of the original ones.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me.