NEED HELP URGENTLY!!!!

patsfan_yoyo

So I am thinking of building my first PC, and am not entirely sure if everything will fit and work together. Hell I may even be missing some crucial components. I am getting the money soon, and need help before then. If you would like to help, i have a google doc i could share with you that has all the components I have. Thanks!!

Yup, like @dpopp783 said, pcpartpicker then copy the permalink to this thread to get users' opinions

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

First of all, how much money are you looking at? We shouldn't exchange emails over the forums, so put together a pcpartpicker list, and copy the unique link that pops up at the top of the list. Keep in mind that this link will change every time you edit the list. Also, are you looking at a gaming rig, or just a daily work one?

Just now, patsfan_yoyo said:

Thank you

Also quote people so that they will see that you responded to them. And welcome to the forums!

Welcome to the forums @patsfan_yoyo.

To figure out what sort of system would be best for you, most people on this forum will ask these 3 questions:

What's your budget? (e.g. $800)

What country are you in? (e.g. United States)

What are your needs? (e.g. gaming, video editing)

Also, could you make a list of the parts you already have on pcpartpicker.com? 

8 minutes ago, patsfan_yoyo said:

@1kvHere is the link: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/NLV9LJ . Also, Does anyone know any good rgb strips?

Er, please don't get me wrong, but your system doesn't really seem all too balanced to me.?
I guess you could save some money by only going with 8 gigs of RAM, as that CPU's probably not going to benefit from such a high amount of RAM anyways and spend some more money on your processor...??

Make sure to tag and/or quote people so they get notified... :P:D 

My gear:

Ryzen 7 2700X / Gigabyte GA-X370M-Gaming 3 / R9 380 Nitro 4GB/ 16GB DDR4 2133 / 225GB OCZ Trion 100 / 3TB of hard drive storage
                                                                                                     AOC C24G1 / BenQ GW2270H(rarely overclocked to 87Hz :P )
                                                                               Razer Blackwidow / Redragon Kumara / Logitech G Pro Wiress / Sennheiser HD 559

Microsoft LifeCam Studio / Tonor BM700 microphone

Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ82 / Canon EOS 80D

#PCMasterrace

1 minute ago, patsfan_yoyo said:

@Jonas_2909 what processor would you recommend under $100? 

What about a Ryzen 3 2200G?

My gear:

Ryzen 7 2700X / Gigabyte GA-X370M-Gaming 3 / R9 380 Nitro 4GB/ 16GB DDR4 2133 / 225GB OCZ Trion 100 / 3TB of hard drive storage

#PCMasterrace

5 minutes ago, patsfan_yoyo said:

@Jonas_2909 what processor would you recommend under $100? 

Also, you could use some of the "additional money" you'd have by not going with 16GB of RAM; or do you really have to have 16 gigs??

EDIT: If you had $160 to spend, you could go for the Ryzen 5 1600, which should be away ahead of the 2200G when it comes to CPU performance in many, if not most applications, although probably not all in existence...?

My gear:

#PCMasterrace

@Jonas_2909 So you would recommend going with 8 gigs of RAM and a better processor? And what other components would have an affect on my gaming frame rate and performance?

Just now, patsfan_yoyo said:

@Jonas_2909 So you would recommend going with 8 gigs of RAM and a better processor? And what other components would have an affect on my gaming frame rate and performance?

I guess, given your budget, a 1050Ti sounds fine in terms of price. Very generally speaking, your CPU and GPU affect frame rates the most, although RAM isn't really negligible, especially given how big of a role it tends to play with Ryzen processors.

And yes, I guess you're probably going to be better off going for less RAM and a better CPU in most cases, especially if you're going to be gaming most of the time, although I'd ask some more people about their opinions on your build and the whole CPU-/RAM-thing...?

My gear:

#PCMasterrace

44 minutes ago, patsfan_yoyo said:

Am I right guessing your budget's $500?

My gear:

#PCMasterrace

or if you really really tight on budget. use ryzen 2200g and 8 gigs of ram with AB350 motherboard.

the 2200g has APU vega 8 which is combination of gpu and cpu. so you wont spend any money for GPU.

btw Vega 8 on 2200g is equivalent to gt 1030 -10%

Spec: Macbook Air 2017    

ProcessorPU: ii5 (I5-5350U |    

| RAM: 8GB LPDDR3 |

| Storage: 128GB SSD 

| GPU: Intel HD 6000 |

| Audio: JBL 450BT Wireless Headset |

Just now, Wolfycapt said:

or if you really really tight on budget. use ryzen 2200g and 8 gigs of ram with AB350 motherboard.

the 2200g has APU vega 8 which is combination of gpu and cpu. so you wont spend any money for GPU.

btw Vega 8 on 2200g is equivalent to gt 1030 -10%

save 150$ on that

Spec: Macbook Air 2017    

ProcessorPU: ii5 (I5-5350U |    

| RAM: 8GB LPDDR3 |

| Storage: 128GB SSD 

| GPU: Intel HD 6000 |

| Audio: JBL 450BT Wireless Headset |

3 hours ago, patsfan_yoyo said:

So I am thinking of building my first PC, and am not entirely sure if everything will fit and work together. Hell I may even be missing some crucial components. I am getting the money soon, and need help before then. If you would like to help, i have a google doc i could share with you that has all the components I have. Thanks!!

something like this would make much more sense..

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 3 2200G 3.5 GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($93.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: ASRock - B450M PRO4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($82.68 @ OutletPC) 
Memory: Patriot - Viper 4 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($59.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($44.89 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: MSI - Radeon RX 570 8 GB ARMOR MK2 Video Card  ($154.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: DIYPC - MA08-BK MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($27.96 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: Corsair - CX (2017) 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($49.89 @ OutletPC) 
Total: $514.39
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-01-01 00:23 EST-0500

SSD TIER LIST

CPU - Ryzen 7 3700X

Mobo - ASRock X470 Taichi

Memory - G.Skill Trident Z RGB (8x2 3200MHz) 

Storage - Sabrent Rocket 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 2TBWD Black 1TB

GPU - MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti LIGHTNING

CaseFractal Design Meshify C

PSUSuper Flower Leadex II Gold 650W

1 hour ago, patsfan_yoyo said:

@vexicus365my pc will be a bit less than that, but thank you for the suggestion. https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7DzrCb   https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7DzrCb

well, a 2200g paired with a rx570 8gb will be a huge jump i performance when compared to 200ge nd 1050ti...

also, i have selected slightly better components

SSD TIER LIST

CPU - Ryzen 7 3700X

Mobo - ASRock X470 Taichi

Memory - G.Skill Trident Z RGB (8x2 3200MHz) 

Storage - Sabrent Rocket 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 2TBWD Black 1TB

GPU - MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti LIGHTNING

CaseFractal Design Meshify C

PSUSuper Flower Leadex II Gold 650W