GPU compatibility + help identify GPU

Giganthrax

Hello everyone. :) 

TWO QUESTIONS:

What is this GPU?

Can it be used with ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 motherboard (PCI, PCIe 2.0 x1, PCIe 2.0 x16 (x4 mode), and PCIe 2.0 x16 (x16 or dual x8)?

LONG STORY:

Picked up a bunch of ancient computers from work. Tried to make an ultra-lightweight Linux-based system to use for off-site storage. Nothing I put together was usable (too slow and buggy). Scrapped the project, recycled everything except this GPU. Recently upgraded to a Ryzen, so now my old FX based system lacks a GPU and a PSU. I'm thinking of getting a budget PSU/GPU and giving the FX system to my mom so she can play games like Zuma Deluxe and watch YouTube videos.

Would this ancient GPU be at all compatible with the AM3+ mobo above? I have a DVI and a VGA monitor lying around so the lack of HDMI slot is not a problem. 

1111.jpg

Ryzen 1600x @4GHz

Asus GTX 1070 8GB @1900MHz

16 GB HyperX DDR4 @3000MHz

Asus Prime X370 Pro

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

Noctua NH-U14S

Seasonic M12II 620W

+ four different mechanical drives.

This is AGP graphics card,u have to make sure u have those slots on your motherboard.

3 minutes ago, filippalfi said:

This is AGP graphics card,u have to make sure u have those slots on your motherboard.

There aren't any really, but I was wondering if there was an adapter or something. :D

Ryzen 1600x @4GHz

Asus GTX 1070 8GB @1900MHz

16 GB HyperX DDR4 @3000MHz

Asus Prime X370 Pro

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

Noctua NH-U14S

Seasonic M12II 620W

+ four different mechanical drives.

6 minutes ago, Giganthrax said:

There aren't any really, but I was wondering if there was an adapter or something. :D

Not worth it at all. If u need just some card get like a GT730 or something like that.