Is this overclock fine?

Madskills15655

I have a gtx 1080 ti and I've had this oc for about a month now I've never had over heating issues i usually get a temp of 78°c. this is the max i can go if i go more for memory i'll get artifacts and for the core if i try anymore it sometimes crashes.

Screenshot (3).png

EDIT: i made a less aggressive oc and for some reason voltage barely effects my preformance is this much safer and would my gtx 1080 ti last for awhile 742364753_Screenshot(7).png.b4f4828013214a13d1a76debc3c0a465.png

1 minute ago, Madskills15655 said:

I have a gtx 1080 ti and I've had this oc for about a month now I've never had over heating issues i usually get a temp of 78°c. this is the max i can go if i go more for memory i'll get artifacts and for the core if i try anymore it sometimes crashes.

Screenshot (3).png

That is very aggressive and if you just got it it will die in like a year. Either way that is very aggressive and I wouldn't recommend that OC whether u can cool it or not.

5 minutes ago, Madskills15655 said:

Screenshot (3).png

Mine isnt even that high, Take the memory oc back and turn down the voltage man, Unless you got money all over you. 

gtx 1080 oc.PNG

CPU: Intel Core i9 9900K | Ram: 16GB Corsair LPX 3000 DDR4 | Asus Maximus XI Hero Z390 | GPU: EVGA RTX2080 XC | 960 EVO Samsung 500GB M.2 | 850 EVO Samsung 250GB M.2 | Samsung 1TB QVO SSD | 1TB HDD WD Blue 

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 2 in 1 9370 | I7 1065G7 | 32GB DDR4 | 1TB SSD |

6 minutes ago, DotzHyper said:

That is very aggressive and if you just got it it will die in like a year. Either way that is very aggressive and I wouldn't recommend that OC whether u can cool it or not.

thanks for the advice i look for a less aggressive oc 

2 minutes ago, Madskills15655 said:

thanks for the advice i look for a less aggressive oc 

Looks to be way too aggressive. 78 C is pretty damn high, on my 1070 FTW2 I have an extremely minor over volt, 500 Mhz boost on the memory and 126 on the core clock. I don't even hit 64 C, our cards are very different but my PC 0-11 is set up in an aesthetics over function format so the card is semi suffocated. Run some lower boosts and test it extensively in unigine heaven.

The Louvre

Lian-Li PC-O11 DW   |   ZOTAC RTX 2080   |   Core i5 9600k   |   SeaSonic FOCUS Plus 650W Platinum   |   MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon  |  2x16Gb TRIDENT Z ROYAL  |   2xSX8200 240Gb NVME SSD's  |   1x Seagate Firecuda 1TB   |   EVGA Closed Loop Cooler 280mm   |   1x MSI MPG27C Monitor