First PC Build

Poseidon025

I built this computer to replace my laptop. I seem to have bad luck with laptops, probably because I play too many games... :) I spent about as much as I did on my last laptop. I've had the machine for about 4 months and everything runs just fine. My hope is that this build will last me 5 years or longer before I start needing to replace things. I'm very pleased. The power supply that comes with the case is not powerful enough for me so the only down side is that I have a spare power supply sitting around. 

Let me know what you guys think. 

IMG_0057.jpg

PC Parts.docx

3 minutes ago, Poseidon025 said:

I built this computer to replace my laptop. I seem to have bad luck with laptops, probably because I play too many games... :) I spent about as much as I did on my last laptop. I've had the machine for about 4 months and everything runs just fine. My hope is that this build will last me 5 years or longer before I start needing to replace things. I'm very pleased. The power supply that comes with the case is not powerful enough for me so the only down side is that I have a spare power supply sitting around. 

Let me know what you guys think. 

IMG_0057.jpg

PC Parts.docx

Good Job, Whats the spec?

2 minutes ago, Fyfey96 said:

Good Job, Whats the spec?

Read the attached document for a parts list. 

Just now, Poseidon025 said:

Read the attached document for a parts list. 

Whopps sorry, Never noticed that aha. Looks good man 

The Z370 board is overkill for the i7 8700 since it's not unlocked (unless you're doing BCLK), but it's probably got some good features. Also, link a pcpartpicker list so that it's easier to see your parts list, or add it to your signature via your account settings in the top right 

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad