1. 1. Which would you buy?

• HyperX Alloy Elite RGB
    • Corsair K70 RGB MK.2
    • Others

After doing my research I am stuck with 

HyperX Alloy Elite RGB 

or

Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 

I like the volume scroll and they both look amazing. 

So hard to choose...

Which should I get?

Motospeed ck104 is a much cheaper and a very respectable keyboard for its price.. It might not be full rgb but you should definetely look into it. 

There is no reason to spend that much money on a keyboard, its the last peripheral that you wanna spend money on.. 

But if you really want it go ahead for the k70.. 

19 hours ago, yellowhawk said:

Motospeed ck104 is a much cheaper and a very respectable keyboard for its price.. It might not be full rgb but you should definetely look into it. 

There is no reason to spend that much money on a keyboard, its the last peripheral that you wanna spend money on.. 

This?
https://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIAEJ466M2427&ignorebbr=1&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwordsCAMKPL-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwordsCAMKPL-PC-_-pla-BRINCH-_-Gaming+Keyboard-_-9SIAEJ466M2427&gclid=Cj0KCQiA6ozhBRC8ARIsAIh_VC0ZokI1xKiByQyJHv_ounJX3k86dVnWfAJdc4EwJ0MJOQgZC-b8gGMaAhLsEALw_wcB

It has no volume scroll... 

21 hours ago, yellowhawk said:

I disagree greatly. Between build quality, extra features, RGB customization, switch feel (and quality), Keycap quality, customization in every way (just look at something like a Southpaw keyboard) and a helluva lot more there’s good reasons to

spend that much money on a Keyboard.

23 hours ago, EchoBlue said:

After doing my research I am stuck with 

HyperX Alloy Elite RGB 

or

Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 

I like the volume scroll and they both look amazing. 

So hard to choose...

Which should I get?

I’d say the K70, although I’d get what’s most aesthetically pleasing to you. Both keyboards are fantastically built. What I would say is if you have any HyperX or Corsair peripherals go with those. The HyperX Pulsefire Surge is a fantastic mouse if you’re looking to get a mouse too.

Who needs fancy graphics and high resolutions when you can get a 60 FPS frame rate on iGPUs?

Do you have any other keyboard suggestion that is RGB and that has a volume scroll? 

That is all I mostly care about and looking for...

Thanks