Adam is Here and i'll be here to ask a Question

>
the time has Come for me to buy the 

Samsung 970 Evo 250GB

im surprised that i found Nothing on Google,

about the Compability for my nvme m.2 for my:

MSI H370 Gaming Pro Carbon

, at the website i could not find anything about nvme ssd slot

well that is my question, i hope you guys are going to have a good holiday!

Thank you folks

:)

(ps warm hugs adam)

and sorry for my english

It has M.2 compatibly. You can see it on the motherboard above the PCIEx16 slot.

It should be compatible. You can check with pcpartpicker.com. It will likely say it will disable one of your SATA ports which is normal.

Current Desktop Build | 2200G | RX 580 4GB | 8GB RAM | CTRL | Logitech G Pro Wireless

Laptop | 2018 MBA 256/16GB | MX Master 

This is a simple answer. If the manufacturers site does not specify under technical specifications a m.2 slot it probably doesn't have m2 compatibility ;) 

But since its xmass and i feel today like i'm a good person i decided on checking the information myself and there i found, specified on the manufacturers page an M.2. slot which also is ready for intel optane.. 

Merry christmass and don't forget.. remove the bolt with a small screwdriver designed for use in an electrical enviroment, push the m2. drive in.. it will only fit in one way...when pushed in there should be enough space to place the bolt again… fasten the bolt and your ready for superfast speeds 

Thank you kind sir, :D 

that really rings a bell.

may God bless all of you ❤️ 

18 minutes ago, Christiaan21-03 said:

This is a simple answer. If the manufacturers site does not specify under technical specifications a m.2 slot it probably doesn't have m2 compatibility ;) 

But since its xmass and i feel today like i'm a good person i decided on checking the information myself and there i found, specified on the manufacturers page an M.2. slot which also is ready for intel optane.. 

Merry christmass and don't forget.. remove the bolt with a small screwdriver designed for use in an electrical enviroment, push the m2. drive in.. it will only fit in one way...when pushed in there should be enough space to place the bolt again… fasten the bolt and your ready for superfast speeds 

Oh okay, AND last question :D.
i just watched CrazyHolzman's Vid and i realized the Connectors are different ( between m.2 and nvme )

can it really be plugged into the mother board?

just making sure, thanks again :) 

NVME.PNG

like, im going to buy an NVMe, but my motherboard slot is M.2

since the slots are different how can i put the nvme on my motherboard?

is it possible? or if not what should i do?

thanks peeps :') 

I had the same differences with my board. I bought the gigabyte aorus x470 ultra gaming motherboard together with 2 different crucial M.2 drives, the mx500 which is sata ssd drive with normal speeds, the connector is actually the same with the M.2 on the picture you shared and a px1 wich is the high speed version with up too 960 mb wring speeds and 1900 mb reading speeds both at 500 gb's and has a pcie m.2 drive and the connector slot looks exactly the same as the NVME. The pcie fitted in both slots on my board but the sata only could be recognized in one.. This was quite the story where i installed the system with the sata stuck in the wrong slot.. It took me a whole day before i realized that it was wrong, mind you i did noticed that the drive was not there but i decided on not bothering to much because i thought i read somewhere that one of the m.2 drive types could use an extra driver install and since the drive that did work was already for me the designated windows drive i just started with working .. just to be clear here ;)

yes your motherboard works exactly the same as mine does.. you have room for 2 M.2 drive cards!! 
1728088586_sata2.png.f05a4062e0abffe5a8dad25d4dd2f722.png

As you can read here one supports PCIe and SATA 
the other one only supports PCIe 

This is the site where i found the info https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/H370-GAMING-PRO-CARBON/Specification

You only have to read the manual to find out which slot fits both sata and pcie …. Your evo is a pcie  if i'm not mistaken you so you should place the card in the pcie only slot.. leaving you with another upgrade choice for the future