headphone recommendations.

redbaddie11

looking for a pair of wireless headphones for listening to music and for playing games. i use to have the sony sony mdr-xb950bt but they have finally broke. any recommendations?

1 minute ago, Redoga said:

how much are you willing to pay for one?

probably like 150ish. 

Just now, redbaddie11 said:

probably like 150ish. 

SteelSeries artic 7 2019 edition I used to have this and I love it but my baby brother decided to bring it with him on a school trip and they stole it. now using the Actic pro. I had no problem with it love the sound and the software. and its very comfy.

4 minutes ago, Redoga said:

SteelSeries artic 7 2019 edition I used to have this and I love it but my baby brother decided to bring it with him on a school trip and they stole it. now using the Actic pro. I had no problem with it love the sound and the software. and its very comfy.

i want something without a mic cause i have a snowball but imma look into steelseries cause they have nice headphones

i dont suggest the void pro ,,  my experience with the volume control on mine  was scratchy ,,, even with a replacement.     

14 minutes ago, WickedStarfish said:

Ive always wanted to get a Corsair Void Pro but thats just me, haven't looked at much else

Just now, Toxicknight79 said:

i dont suggest the void pro ,,  my experience with the volume control on mine  was scratchy ,,, even with a replacement.     

interesting, see i have only ever used wired headsets 

2 minutes ago, Toxicknight79 said:

yea i saw a lot of mixed things about those before i went with the snowball and headphone choice. 

also the mic of the headset is bad