website help with gpu

OfficialAlex

hey, right so i was wondering about the rx 590 because you know that you get 3 free games but on certain websites that you can get it the gpu for cheaper doesnt say anything about getting those and this is the website https://www.novatech.co.uk/products/powercolor-red-devil-radeon-rx-590-8gb-gddr5-graphics-card/axrx5908gbd5-3dhoc.html#utm_source=affiliatewindow&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=PCPartPicker and im wondering if you ever had this experience but have gotten the games and bought the gpu for cheaper

If you don't get a valid redemption code you can't claim the games from the amdrewards site.

That said, that card from another retailer...

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/powercolor-radeon-rx-590-red-devil-8192mb-gddr5-pci-express-graphics-card-gx-195-pc.html

EDIT:Just checking back through my email archive, I got my redemption code direct from amd, to the email address I gave to the retailer ( each retailer gets a unique address so i can monitor for data protection infractions? I'll remember this one if the games don't turn up in a timely manner :P), the same retailer I linked above BTW, high shipping costs but on time is on time...

20 minutes ago, Ralphred said:

If you don't get a valid redemption code you can't claim the games from the amdrewards site.

That said, that card from another retailer...

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/powercolor-radeon-rx-590-red-devil-8192mb-gddr5-pci-express-graphics-card-gx-195-pc.html

EDIT:Just checking back through my email archive, I got my redemption code direct from amd, to the email address I gave to the retailer ( each retailer gets a unique address so i can monitor for data protection infractions? I'll remember this one if the games don't turn up in a timely manner :P), the same retailer I linked above BTW, high shipping costs but on time is on time...

so what you are saying that you will only get codes from amdreward websites?

I'm saying, the redemption code (which you need) came via the retailer telling amd I qualified for one, then amd sent it to me directly (albeit 8 hours later, but they are 8 hours behind by timezone so seems fair).

Considering the price is the same from both retailers, buy from the one that mentions free stuff on the product page, and has demonstrably delivered free stuff advertised in the past (i.e. to me).

Just now, Ralphred said:

I'm saying, the redemption code (which you need) came via the retailer telling amd I qualified for one, then amd sent it to me directly (albeit 8 hours later, but they are 8 hours behind by timezone so seems fair).

Considering the price is the same from both retailers, buy from the one that mentions free stuff on the product page, and has demonstrably delivered free stuff advertised in the past (i.e. to me).

thanks bud