Please help me

Brayden06
Go to solution Solved by lmeneses,

The only thing that would be a major obstacle in upgrading a mini build is the case, so if the dimensions are fine, then I don't see a problem with it

Hey I was wondering if someone can help me I new to the pc world and I bought it this pre built  system witch was a good deal at the time and I’m trying to upgrade the gpu It has mini motherboard and I was wondering if a full size graphics card will work?? Current card is a 1050 mini 2 gb I want to upgrade it to a EVGA 1070 8g 

The only thing that would be a major obstacle in upgrading a mini build is the case, so if the dimensions are fine, then I don't see a problem with it

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

Sure, as long as it'll fit in your case and your PSU has enough power to give it. What are the specs of your pre-built?

1 hour ago, amusedschrodinger said:

Sure, as long as it'll fit in your case and your PSU has enough power to give it. What are the specs of your pre-built?

It’s a i5 7400 with a 1050 the psu is a 350 wat with 12 go of ddr4 ram

51 minutes ago, amusedschrodinger said:

You're going to need to upgrade your PSU as well.

Yeah I know thanks for the help