Driver compatibility issue

Brentar

So, I got an old laptop from my sister, its a Dell Latitude e5420 with an i3 2310 (sandy bridge with intel HD 3000 graphics). I ressurected it from the dead with a fresh kit of 8GB DDR3 RAM, an SSD, and a new power adapter. I obviously reinstalled windows but I put windows 10 instead of its original windows 7. Now when I try to run a certain few games I'm getting a message that says "-game- is unable to run due to your drivers being out of date, please reinstall them and try again". I looked it up, and I found that my sandy bridge i3 has integrated graphics that have no supported drivers for windows 10. So that answers that, my question for you all is, can I, or someone make a custom display driver compatible with windows 10? Or is there a way to make the windows 8 64 bit driver work properly on this machine?

25 minutes ago, Brentar said:

So, I got an old laptop from my sister, its a Dell Latitude e5420 with an i3 2310 (sandy bridge with intel HD 3000 graphics). I ressurected it from the dead with a fresh kit of 8GB DDR3 RAM, an SSD, and a new power adapter. I obviously reinstalled windows but I put windows 10 instead of its original windows 7. Now when I try to run a certain few games I'm getting a message that says "-game- is unable to run due to your drivers being out of date, please reinstall them and try again". I looked it up, and I found that my sandy bridge i3 has integrated graphics that have no supported drivers for windows 10. So that answers that, my question for you all is, can I, or someone make a custom display driver compatible with windows 10? Or is there a way to make the windows 8 64 bit driver work properly on this machine?

Open windows update and make sure all updates are installed. It sometimes does not automatically pull the driver.

It may not appear in the list but will be installed after a few updates that it might need first are done

Did I fix your problem? Please feel free to donate to me at <Link Removed> 

Any donation is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

My pc - PCPartPicker part list 

2 minutes ago, jake765111 said:

Open windows update and make sure all updates are installed. It sometimes does not automatically pull the driver.

It may not appear in the list but will be installed after a few updates that it might need first are done

I installed the driver manually from Dell's website and also let windows update run its course. This is why I came here. And as I said, I did some research and there seems to be a lack of any compatible display driver for windows 10 with sandy bridge processors