Phone upgrade

So time has become to unfortunately change my beloved One Plus 3t to something newer, more powerful and definitely not broken. My budget is around 600gbp (around 760 usd). I have no preferences to OS or brand. Only thing i really don't want is a massive notch as a bigger chin is not a problem for me. I really want something that will hold up at least 2 years, with decent perfomance out of the box (I'm not a fan of rooting and losing a warranty) and preferably 2 sim cards, but its not a deal breaker if the phone will not have that feature. 

Did you like OxygenOS from oneplus? Were you satisfied with the Speed so far, and feature?

Oneplus 6t can be a very worthy upgrade. Smallest notch you will find, extremely highperformance, alot of storage + Ram.. Upgraded my S7 edge to Oneplus 6t, and i'm very pleased.

On 12/19/2018 at 6:15 AM, Darkseth said:

Did you like OxygenOS from oneplus? Were you satisfied with the Speed so far, and feature?

Oneplus 6t can be a very worthy upgrade. Smallest notch you will find, extremely highperformance, alot of storage + Ram.. Upgraded my S7 edge to Oneplus 6t, and i'm very pleased.

OxygenOS is one of the best android versions i've ever experienced. I'm thinking about getting 6t or grabing an IP8plus cause my mate work in apple and i can get it with like 20/30% discount