3 4k Display problem

Andres F

Hello Guys, first time here.

Im new in Pc building, but i need to build a Pc for my work, so i bought a ryzen 7 2700x, Asus Rx 580 8gb, Asus Tuf x470-gaming, 8 gb of ddr4 3200mhz from Crucial and a cooler master 600w psu. and 2x Samsung UE510 LED Display Monitor. Some time past and i manage to buy 1 more and then the problems started, the third monitor some time stop working, go black or green, shows verticals lines. So my question is can the Cpu or the motherboard been the problem? how can i know what part of the build its the problem? Thanks guys (Sorry for my english)

49 minutes ago, MangetsuNeko said:

Do you have the latest drivers for your video card? If not, you can download them from AMD here:  https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/radeon-500-series/radeon-rx-500-series/radeon-rx-580

If you do have graphics drivers installed already from AMD, I would recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers.

Hello thanks for the answer.

But i already try that, uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers and even windows. When i try to reinstall the drivers, the problem fix for a while but return in 30 min. If you have other idea plis let me know

51 minutes ago, Shyam Ganapathy said:

Maybe it's a problem with the display

I have tested all the monitor individually and no problem, the problem just appears when i use all of them together

5 hours ago, Andres F said:

I have tested all the monitor individually and no problem, the problem just appears when i use all of them together

Did you try plugging them all into a different pc at the same time?

On 12/19/2018 at 12:48 AM, Shyam Ganapathy said:

Did you try plugging them all into a different pc at the same time?

i dont have other Pc available, but i bought a RTX 2070 and the problems was fix.

Thanks for help