H110i replacement bracket/screws?

Clydfrog

Hi everyone,

I just upgraded to a 9900k and I currently have an H110i.  So my issue is that I upgraded from a 3930k which is a 2011 socket.  With the H110i it uses two different set of screws between a 2011 and 115x socket.  When I was ready to set up I noticed I only had 3 screws for an 1151 kit, and I am missing one.  I tried to find some replacement parts for that exact cooler on Corsairs website and around, and I couldn't find any.  Wondering if anyone is familiar with how to find some replacement parts for a Corsair H110i or has had to do the same problem.  As of right now I cannot build my new PC because of one bolt, pretty unlucky.

Also I have heard but couldn't confirm that the 9900k doesnt seem to put an adequate amount of pressure onto the 9900k for optimal cooling, which is also worrying me. Anyone have this same setup as me?

3 hours ago, BubblyCharizard said:

contact corsair support, they are usually really good about shipping replacement parts

Yeah I was gonna do that tonight but figured it might be easier to get a concrete answer during the day.

Thank you