Product Key Only

SoraYuki

Hello, I was just wondering if there's any online store or what not that provides Windows 10 Pro 64-bit license key/product key without the installer (i got my flash drive ready with the installer already), I'm kinda trying to save up money as much as I can, I'm from southeast asia as for your reference, any response will be highly appreciated :)

Amazon, Windows Store. Any legit site that you can purchase through.

I dont recommend grey market purchases, which will be suggested by others. You'll be playing the lotto with those, good, bad or illegit keys.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

1 minute ago, SansVarnic said:

Amazon, Windows Store. Any legit site that you can purchase through.

I dont recommend grey market purchases, which will be suggested by others. You'll be playing the lotto with those, good, bad or illegit keys.

do you have any suggestion at regarding specific sites? amazon is kinda not that accessible to me

If you can afford it please by all means by Windows directly from Microsoft.

If not, use grey market sites like Kinguin. Usually I don't like to recommend the grey market but it's the best option if you can't afford to buy Windows from Microsoft.

3 minutes ago, SoraYuki said:

do you have any suggestion at regarding specific sites? amazon is kinda not that accessible to me

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/b/windows?icid=CNavSoftwareWindows&activetab=tab%3ashopwindows10

Or go to the store via your store app and purchse.

Or go to activation in setting and select the purchase windows link.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER