Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ingame stutter

Marko96

I've built my first PC yesterday and I'm having some issues with it. Ryzen 5 2600 and GTX 1070. My issue is that I'm getting a lot of stutters in game. Fortnite Stutters a lot. FPS drop insanely low and then comes back up like nothing happened. I can hear slight coil whine and when it stutters for half a sec i can hear it stop then continue. The thing is, in Furmark stress test that does not happen. No stutters no nothing.

Things i tried:

Fresh windows 10 install with latest drivers

Set windows in performance mode.

Nvidia power managment mode: max performance

Maximum pre rendered frames: 1

Nothing worked.

NOTE: I do not have SSD at all. It will arrive next week. I doubt this is cause for stutter because when hdd loads the game, CPU and GPU are doing everything. 

I can feel that pc is being bottlenecked with HDD, it is too damn slow. Right click sometimes takes couple of seconds. Opening applications is slow aswell. 

I honestly cannot feel the upgrade from G3250 to Ryzen 5 2600

1 minute ago, Finwillwin said:

Is your ram in single channel?

Yes. I didn't know in which slot to put it in. Couldn't find it anywhere online . I've put it in DDR4_1. There are 4 slots and this one is all the way to the right which does not feel right tho. Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite MB

GTA V does not have stutters at all. Everything runs perfectly fine. I will try more games tomorrow and see what will happen. My GF also said that sims 4 was working just fine.